|SL||Teachre’s Name||ID No.||Degination||Contact No.||Date of joining|
|01.||Md. Benzir Rizvi||16523||Assistant Professor||01714600700|
|02.||Md. Rezaul Karim||21924||Lecturer||01742924568|
Welcome to the Department of Finance and Banking
Carmichael College is a part of heritage and history of Uttar Bongo (northern Bangladesh). It is indeed one of the oldest and best colleges in the country.
No other college in the country can boast of so beautiful a campus as Carmichael College. It is situated on 900 bighas of land. So far, it is the biggest college in area wise in the country. There are a number of magnificent buildings in the college. These buildings are as old as the college itself. To enhance the opportunity of higher education in Rangpur region with the initiative of local Zamindars (landlords) including Gopal Lal Roy Bahadur, Mohimaranjan Roy, Babu Monidra Chandra Roy and the local people, this college was established at Lalbag, 4 km to the south from zero point of the town. The then first Governor of Bengal Lord Baron Carmichael formally inaugurated the college in 1916. Therefore, the college was named after him.
Present Teachers' List
Head of the Department
Md. Benzir Rizvi
Department News & Event
- Notice for Cultural Program & Essay Competition Regarding Celebration of 16 December
- Notice Regarding 3rd Year(Session:2013-2014) 1st Incourse
- Notice Regarding 4th Year (Session:2011-2012) 1st Incourse Examination
- Notice Regarding 2nd Year (Session:2014-2015) 1st Incourse Examination
- Notice for Cultural Competition Considering the occasion of National Mourning Day